The aerospace industry is one of the fastest growing industries in terms of volume, but at the same time there are various challenges that stifle consistent growth in this segment. Rising maintenance costs, constant investment in aerospace engineering and aviation, rise of new service-oriented processes to enhance customer satisfaction, and aerospace maintenance are just a few of the challenges you may face as a part of this industry. Along with this, aerospace technologies keep upgrading and innovating bringing in separate challenges of implementing the same in this sector.
Aktrix has developed, implemented, integrated and maintained solutions for the aerospace industry that help your business cope with sudden changes in a volatile economic environment. These services are extended to critical aerospace functions. The solutions and services that we offer are a result of our strong R&D capabilities backed by experienced industry professionals who have worked on cutting edge technologies in the aviation sector and have been at the forefront of product innovation.
The growing passengers’ demand for more choices in entertainment coupled with the increase in competition has led airline services to consider In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) services in their focus on marketing and customer care.
Aktrix specializes in applying the latest information technologies to In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) and Air Traffic Management (ATM). This includes business rules, system wide data and metadata approaches, and Aktrix’s architecture for developing new decision support tools and integrating them with legacy systems.
Our (partner teams) capabilities include air traffic flow optimization, regional metering, air-ground data link, and tactical air traffic control for all phases of flight. Our solutions range from the research of new concepts and decision support tools to the development, deployment, and operation of the new systems.
We research, design, develop and deploy new computer systems for:
· In-Flight Entertainment and passenger console management.
· Air traffic flow management
· Near-real-time operations and control of air traffic using ground-based and aircraft-based technologies
· Strategic planning (several hours in advance) for near-real-time operations
· Analysis and modeling of potential future operational concepts and future decision support tools
· Security enhancement of the air transportation system
· Modeling of predicted future air transportation loads and potential benefits from new operations concepts and new decision support tools
· Enhanced human-computer interfaces
· Simulation, testing, and data analysis of decision support tools